Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sale on my website.  From now until the end of April, just  enter CODE : 50APR at Checkout for HALF OFF ALL ORIGINAL Oil Paintings.  You may still purchase Fine Art Prints, but the originals may be gone.  So, HURRY and don’t miss out on this SPRING CLEARANCE!   


It’s officially Spring!   If you are like me,  you will want to clean out clutter and update your living space.  Here is a few suggestions for ways to modernize your haven. 


3 Ways to Brighten-Up Your Living Room With Original Artwork 


1. Bring splashes of color to your monochromatic rooms with a contemporary abstract painting.

 

2. Add a grouping of paintings  with a common theme or color palette, placing them one frame width apart.  If they are gallery wrapped canvases place them  approximately 2” apart should work well. 


3. Place a colorful row of similar sized paintings vertically in a neglected area, such as by a staircase or in a corner of a hallway on a narrow wall space.  You could also place them horizontally if placed above a piece of furniture or above a mirror. 


Celebration Of Connection nos.1&2

20x16” Oil on Canvas

When I am in my art studio painting, I move into a meditative head space and lose track of the time.  At the end of the day, I rush back to family and usually leave things ‘helter-skelter’. If you saw my recent post on Instagram, you saw my disorganized studio.  I put in some time organizing that lately, as well.  It’s still a bit messy, but I can now find things. 

“I think in terms of the day’s resolutions not the years’” ~ Henry Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...