Friday, November 30, 2012

"Christmas Cabin" by Diane K. Hewitt

“Christmas Cabin” by Diane K. Hewitt
16x20” Oil on Canvas 
There’s something about Christmas that always brings the heart “Home for the Holidays”, as Kenny Loggins once sang.   This painting of a log cabin in the snow at sunset  warms my heart, but the Christmas tree lights and the wreath boasting it’s message:  “Merry Christmas Y’all” brings the real spirit to the painting.  The light in the cabin’s window stirs the imagination.  Could it be a quiet evening inside spent by the fireplace reading a book?  Or perhaps it’s a celebration of the season with friends and family? Whatever is imagined for the inhabitants of this home, this painting is sure to warm the heart. Merry Christmas Y’all!

Art makes a lovely gift for a loved one!  I provide "Gift Vouchers" toward a piece of the Gift Recipient's choice.  Just contact me to get a Size/Price List at:  CLICK HERE .  Greeting cards are available at:  Fine Art America .

"CHRISTMAS CABIN" *Price $500.00
*Price reflected includes professional framing, and shipping within the contiguous U.S.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...