Wednesday, August 9, 2023

'Funnel of Love'

Attraction is easy.  Love is not always that simple.  In fact, it can be anything from blissfully smooth sailing to treacherous storms, and everything in between.  That said, after 45 years of marriage, I can honestly say it has been worth overcoming the struggles, even though at times they may have seemed insurmountable.

'Funnel of Love'
20 x 20" Oil on Canvas
Diane K. Hewitt 

This abstract was created using only black, brown and white oils, utilizing  symbols and broad  expressionistic marks.  

You can purchase this original oil painting, or a framed print, HERE


Complimentary shipping on original oil paintings

in the Continental USA. 



See more of my art work and fine art prints HERE.


Note: Colors may vary slightly between actual painting and 

image, due to camera setting and viewing monitor.


Follow Me On: 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Pinterest


Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter "What's On The Easel" to receive news on latest art, 

receive discounts, behind the scenes, special promotions, and more HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...