Saturday, February 2, 2019

Observation


I love visiting Denver, Colorado.  My best friend’s daughter, Whitney, her husband, Alex, and their precious babies live there.  The couple loves to travel the World, and stay quite active in everyday life.  Alex also enjoys extreme snow skiing, mountain biking, and more.  

A photograph of Alex, as he rested on a mountain cliff, inspired the feeling behind this painting.   

‘Observation’ 
8x10 
Oil on Canvas Board 

I’m not trained as a portrait artist, so it looks nothing like Alex.  

Nevertheless, this landscape piece of art would look amazing framed in a simple black or rustic wood frame, for someone who enjoys the great outdoors.  

To purchase this original oil painting, or any of my oil paintings, visit my virtual gallery website at http://www.dianekhewitt.com. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...