Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Musical Chairs

 

Musical Chairs
20 x 20" Oil on Canvas
By Diane K. Hewitt



Like most non-subjective abstract designs, this piece was completed and turned upside down before 
I actually saw the art's story.  Then I immediately knew what to name the artwork.   I saw artificial intelligence and a human artist competing for dominance in the art world. The two appeared to battle it out in a friendly game of "Musical Chairs".   
Acrylics and oils played well together to yield this intuitive painting.  What do you see?


You can purchase this original oil painting, or a framed art print of the painting HERE


Complimentary shipping on all original paintings

in the Continental USA. 


See more of my oil paintings at: 

https://www.DianeKHewitt.com


Note: Colors may vary slightly between actual painting and 

image, due to camera setting and viewing monitor.


Follow Me On: 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Pinterest


Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter "What's On The Easel" to receive news on my latest art, 

receive discounts, stories behind the art, special promotions, and more HERE.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...