Monday, March 11, 2019

Day In The Country


I am not a photographer. I am a painter.  Regardless, I take an abundance of photos when I travel, from which I gain a lot of my inspiration as an artist.   I also sometimes ask others if they would allow me to paint their photographs.  More often than not, my friends and family say that I have permission to use them.  Some even say they would be honored, which always thrills me!  I image other artists feel quite the same.


'Day In The Country' 
8x10" Oil on Canvas

My wonderful cousin, Michelle Knight, is a excellent photographer in North Carolina.  Her photographic eye always captures spectacular landscape vistas outdoors.  She has allowed me access to her photos from time to time. This oil painting was inspired by one of her photos taken along a peaceful mountain road.  I truly appreciate your support, Michelle!


For pricing on this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...