Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting Started

This whole blog business is very new to me, and quite interesting.  The very idea of being able to connect with friends and family, as well as the general public (translation "new friends"), to view my art work and seeing the process is very exciting.  I hope you will be patient with my limited technical skills as well as my poor time management, both of which I continue to stuggle daily. 

Up to this point I have only painted for fun.  II have donated paintings to charities and gifted paintings to friends and family. But since I have filled the walls and storage in my studio with paintings, it appears that I am at a point where my hobby should probably transform into a business.  So, I am in the process of pricing my works on my website.   I hope you will grow with me as I embark on this new phase of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...