Tuesday, May 9, 2023

‘Making Prints of My Oil Paintings’

 Do you know that you can create custom  Framed Prints on my website?  It’s called “Prints On Demand”.  

Just go to the (1) Main Menu on the Front Page of my website, and (2) click on any Category, then (3) click on any image.  You will see two buttons on most pages just under the image.  One is “VIEW AVAILABLE PRINTS”.  This button will lead you to a page with (4) Drop Down Menus with many choices of Print sizes, types of Paper or Canvas, Matting, and Frames.  After choosing your choices, you can go back to the Top of the Page to see what your Print would look like.  You can go to the Bottom of the Page, where you will see the Price for that particular combination.  You can play around with the options until you find the the right Print for you,  or as for a gift to a friend or family member.  Once you get it just right, just (5) add it to the Shopping Cart.  


Framed Prints are usually a more economical choice than purchasing an original oil painting (depending on how fancy you dress them up).  Here are a couple of examples:





We’ll go into the “More Viewing Options” button in my next blog. 


On another subject, I have painted in oils for over 15 years, but have only been in one show until recently.  I am giddy, and terrified, about all the exposure.  It’s taking me out of my comfort level, and exposing me for much critique.  But, I am feeling ready to step out from behind my website and easel, and step into the light.  


I have several oil paintings in the  ‘A Taste For Art’ Exhibition at Roswell Fine Arts Alliance on Fouts Road in East Roswell, GA.  It runs from April 26 - Jun 17, 2023.  

Gallery Open: 10 am- 4 pm; Mon-Sat. 


Cumming Art Center’s  ‘Let The Sunshine In’ Exhibition will be shown from April 20- June 26 , Gallery Open: Thurs , Fri, & Sat 11am-3pm . The Art Center is located at 111 Pilgrim Mill Rd, Cummimg, GA in the Historic Brannon-Heard House. I have five oil paintings in the Exhibition. 




In case you missed my First Issue of my “What’s On The Easel” Newsletter, it’s not too late to sign up on my website.  Be sure to let your friends, family and co-workers know that they are also welcome to go to my website to subscribe to my Newsletter, if you think they might be interested. 


Have a great day!  


Diane K. Hewitt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...