Thursday, November 9, 2023

A Proud Native American Girl Dreams Of Her Heritage And Culture In An Abstract Mixed Media Painting ‘Day Dreamer’ By Georgia Contemporary Artist Diane K. Hewitt

 

'Day Dreamer', 20 x 20" Mixed Media on Canvas

In Honor of Native American Heritage Month


Artwork ships framed in natural floater and wired for immediate hanging.

Complimentary Shipping within the Continental USA 


See more Information: HERE


See more of my art at: 

https://www.DianeKHewitt.com


Subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter "What's On The Easel?”  for a 35% Discount on all original paintings.  Discount Code will be good until Dec. 30, 2023.  You will also receive news on my latest artwork, stories behind the art and more.  Subscribe : HERE


Note: Colors may vary slightly between actual painting and 

image, due to camera setting and viewing monitors.


Follow Me On: 

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...