Thursday, July 20, 2023

Heat Wave

Even the rain can't spoil the sunsets over Midtown, Atlanta. I took the reference photo for 'Evening Rain In Midtown' from my balcony, when I lived in a high rise in The Atlantic at Atlantic Station in Midtown Atlanta.  Every evening it was a treat to watch the sun set in the evening with my husband.

The heat in our country has been out of control lately. We've been lucky in the Atlanta area, so far, not to suffer from the heatwave quite as much as much as many other states.  My heart and prays goes out to those who are homeless or at risk, and must deal with this massive heat wave.  Be kind to everyone you meet.  Heat makes people irritable and irrational.  Be the "calm in the storm".  I am extremely grateful for air conditioning every day. I hope you are, as well.

I like to journal each day, and keep track of every day's blessings.  Gratitude is a wonderful thing!  It opens the heart for many more blessings.  Did you know that you can't feel grateful and worry at the same time?  

Hopefully, this excessive wave of heat will diminish soon. Unfortunately, here in the Atlanta area, we have come to expect the heat and humidity during our late summers.  Thank goodness for rainy days!

"Art is the ultimate physical expression of the insatiable human hunger to create... and it allows humans to send inspiration and energy to one another across space and time." - Clint Watson, Creator of Fine Art Studio Online (FASO)


Creatively,

Diane


'Evening Rain In Midtown'
8 x 10" Oil on Canvas
Price: $300.00

You can purchase this original oil painting or a framed print  HERE

Complimentary shipping 

in the Continental USA. 



See more of my art work and fine art prints HERE.


Note: Colors may vary slightly between actual painting and 

image, due to camera setting and viewing monitor.


Follow Me On: 


Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...